Re: Iphone together with CUSeeMe, WinTalk together with CUSeeMe

Roger Lee Boston (rboston@tenet.edu)
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 18:41:56 -0500

There IS such a product, marketed by DPI Solutions in Houston Texas, and
claimed to be cross platform compatable plus allowing conference styled
simultaneous group audio exchanges in real time.
They told me their product will be released at a trial price of $500.00 per
copy and I will see their demonstration tomorrow morning at ten am. Perhaps
they will listen when I (1) don't buy it, and (2) suggest they could make
more money pricing it for volume sale instead of skim pricing up front.

Oh yes -- this is a WINDOWS product.
RB 713.765.9494 Voice/m
http://www.hccs.cc.tx.us