Re: bug report

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 20:55:28 -0500

At 13:31 2/20/95, Danm wrote:

>I have a bug report to file with who ever wants to hear it. Is there an
>address set aside for such reports other than this forum.

Nope. Everything comes to this list. That's probably okay, because most
bug reports are either "didn't read the docs or FAQs" errors or "someone
else has had and solved it before" errors. The rest the CU team responds
to, as they have the time.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in |
a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk |
and did the clue mating dance. - Edward Flaherty |