Re: Stubborn local window on a DELL DGX

pap@tiac.net
Thu, 23 Feb 95 13:06:18 EST

Alain,

You might check with the display adapter vendor to see if you need to exclude certain
memory ranges in the windows system.ini file that may not have been sensed by
setup. You can try to exclude the whole block of EMM to see if behavoir improves.

Just a hunch that display adapter special mem conflicts could be causing some of the
random problems win folks have been posting here.

Regards, pap