Re: request for Cusm Digest info

Kyle M. Smith (ksmith@wpine.com)
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 18:00:37 -0800

At 03:43 PM 2/27/95 -0800, fdedonno@eciad.bc.ca wrote:
>Could some one please repost information on how to sign up for cuseeme
>digest list.

Excerpt from CU-SeeMe-L listserv instructions:

Users may choose from among certain options regarding how listserv
will interact with them. To change these options, you must send a
command in electronic mail to LISTSERV@cornell.edu (once again, NOT to
CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu), saying:

SET CU-SEEME-L MAIL option

where 'option' can be one of:
NOACK -- Do not send me my own postings back
ACK -- Send me my own postings back
DIGEST -- Send me a periodic digest of postings
or POSTPONE -- Do not send me *anything* until I change back to
one of the other three.

For example: SET CU-SEEME-L MAIL DIGEST would cause you to start
getting digests. Note that the word "MAIL" is required.