[W] Re: local vid box

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Thu, 01 Feb 1996 00:17:24 -0600

_________________________________
>Subject: local vid box
>Author: buddy@mail.itw.com
>Date: 1/27/96 12:50 AM
>

>hi there why cant i see my local pic box , need help , thanks

Or if you can see the Local Video Window ICON on the task bar, click on it
with the RIGHT mouse button. THen with the left button click MOVE. then use
the CURSOR keys to move the window UP and LEFT until you see the wire-frame
of it. Then press <ENTER>

To avoid this problem DO NOT exit cuseeme with the local video window MINIMIZED.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/