Re: reflect / refmon question

Halvor Kise jr. (halvork@hiof.no)
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 15:56:26 +0100 (MET)

Hello Chris,

If you include the REFMON command in your reflect.conf file, your
reflector will only accept refmon-commands from the IP# of your desire.
You can read more about the commands at
ftp://CU-SeeMe.cornell.edu/pub/CU-SeeMe/Reflector/4.00b3.dist/README.reflector.4.00b3.txt

- Halvor.

--
                          *** MEMENTO MORI ***

PGP-key by fingering halvork@frodo.hiof.no http://www.hiof.no/~halvork/