Re: Help?

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 09:28:48 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 DEANJP1@aol.com wrote:

> Cuseeme
> I have a pc 100 mhtz pentium / 16 meg ram / sound blaster clone / no video
> capture YET.
>
> I get Error CREATING UDP SOCKET (10047)
>
> Then
> Problem with Receiving Network Initialization
>
> Then
> Unable to Create the (invisible) Network Window
>
> Thanks for your time and effort
> DEAN J P 1@aol.com

Greetings:
I would hate to think you network is "firewalled"!?! Or that you have an
ISP that frowns on its customers using CU-SeeMe-based software!?!
These error messages do not look like CU-SeeMe (inherent) error messages.
They look more like network-level error messages. Check with your network
administrators (or your ISP), tell them what you've told me, and see what they
say!

Let me know what happens,

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"