Re: (no subject)

stephen dyason (sdyason@iafrica.com)
Thu, 01 Feb 96 18:22:45 EST

On Wed, 31 Jan 96 11:08:59 0000 you wrote:

>Where can i find a update reflector-list? With fr. regards,
>
>Jo=CEl

Hope this helps a bit. These are extracts from other messages I have gathered
during the past 2-3 weeks. If you find any sites - good, bad, healthy or unhealthy, please advise me so that I can keep a more updated list available.
If you think a reflector should be for me only, please adivise so.
So here goes:

192.124.113.113 "reflector.ibm.net"

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/cuseeme.html">Streak's CU-Seeme Info Page
http://www.wpine.com/cuseeme.html">White Pines CU-SeeMe Info Page
http://coyote.csusm.edu/cwis/winworld/winworld.html">CSUSM Windows World
http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/sci-tech/comp/CU-SeeMe/index.html">Michael
Sattler's CU-SeeMe Desktop Videoconferencing
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm">John Lauer's CU-SeeMe
Event Guide
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/people.htm">John Lauer's People Pages
http://uir2.uir.wisc.edu/CU-SeeMe.html">VejOut's CU-SeeMe Info Page
ftp://ftp.eden.com/pub/cuseeme/">Clips of cu-seeme events from Eden Matrix
http://www.eden.com/music/livetrans2.html">Eden Matrix's "Livenet" page
http://geowww.geo.tcu.edu/faculty/busbey3.html">Busbey's CUSM Friends
http://www.i1.net/~hubble/cuseeme.htm">Hubble's CU-SeeMe Page
http://desires.com/1.6/Toys/Cuseeme/cuseeme.html">CU-SeeMe E-Zine
http://magneto.csc.ncsu.edu/Multimedia/CU-SeeMe/cuseeme.html">CU-SeeMe at NCSU
http://gsn.org/gsn/cuseeme.schools.info.html">CU-SeeMe Schools
http://www.hiof.no/ludvigsen/webdoc/video.html">CU-SeeMe Video Conferencing
Experiments
http://www.eden.com/~jher/cuseeme/cuseeme.html">Jher's CU-SeeMe Page
http://btree.lerc.nasa.gov/NASA_TV/NASA_TV.html">NASA Television on CU-SeeMe
http://uts.cc.utexas.edu/~susanw/av/cucme.html">Susan Warshauer's English
Class CU-SeeMe Session
http://www.fortune.org/cuseemetoc.shtml">The "Un" Un-Official CU-SeeMe Home Page

present this Friday a rare screening from 8 PM- 10 PM Central Time in
honor of Janis Joplin's birthday - (Jan. 19, 1943), "Janis Joplin Slept Here".

****KVR-InterneTV has recently changed reflectors to 128.83.42.2 ******

KVR-InterneTV broadcasts MuchMusic USA most of the time, Austin Music
Network 8PM-2AM weekdays, till 4AM weekends (CENTRAL), and student
productions via CU-SeeMe and on channel 9 in Austin, Texas.
Also, Womens Basketball will air Saturday night at 7:30ish-9:30ish PM Central.
Reflector:128.83.42.2

I just put our reflector up at 204.177.19.35. Come visit us.
Try mine... 194.68.147.66 (nsb.norrkoping.se)

http://www.cnh.mv.net/ipusers/mercuryinc Look at the columns section.

Go to 171.69.36.46 <-CUCM http://www.usefulware.com/~jfoltz

REFLECTOR.IBM.NET 192.124.113.113
We have two conferences set up for good performance, 0 and 1.
Please set: min send 10
max send 40
min recv 10
max recv 40

if youre a windows user and have no cam, edit your cuseeme.ini file to
add the send values, as the defaults are too high:

[Flow Control]
MaxCap=10
MinCap=10
MaxRecvCap=25
MinRecvCap=10
CurrentRecvCap=0
UseFlowControl=Yes
These settings are ideal for a 28.8 connection to see more than you send.

Have you tried InterCom for OS/2 yet, that Internet phone program
for OS/2? The filename is IC102.ZIP or something and is available on the
hobbes (or a closer site for you) ftp server:

ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/incoming/IC102.ZIP
or
ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/os2/network/tcpip/IC102.ZIP

mine... 194.68.147.66 (nsb.norrkoping.se)

I just put our reflector up at 204.177.19.35. Come visit us.

'us' is not me! :)

With kind regards,
Stephen Dyason.

sdyason@iafrica.com