Re: my video window does not show up anymore...

Jim Robinson (jimbob@microserve.net)
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 08:42:38 -0500 (EST)

Pulled my hair out for three days on a similar problem. I found the answer
to mine in the listserv archives. I have a PC and the local video somehow
minimized to a spot out of the viewing area. The archive contributer
suggested renaming the cuseeme.ini and letting it recreate. Thats what
it was. The local video window came right back. I had two: one in
C:\windows and one in C:\win95. A dir/s at the c:\prompt will find them
for you.
Good luck...