Re: my video window does not show up anymore...

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Fri, 2 Feb 1996 10:11:13 -0500 (EST)

Many people have complained about this in the past and theres a better way
to fix it rather than killing your ini file...

if ANY window is missing from the desktop, but its on the win95 taskbar,
RIGHT mouse click it on the takbar, then LEFT click on MOVE.
Using the CURSOR KEYS, move UP and LEFT until the wire-frame is visible,
then hit ENTER to drop it there.

This happens ONLY when you exit cu-seeme with a window MINIMIZED. It stores
bogus desktop coordinates in X:\windows\cuseeme.ini