From: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu on behalf of Eliot
Sent: Monday, January 29, 1996 8:05 AM
To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
Subject: ERROR 440 Possible Infinite Loop

When trying to install cu-seeme alpha 2 for windows (1686k), I received
an error message of "Error 440 possible infinite loop". any idea what
this was caused by and how to fix it??

I have a 486 50 mhz with a pentium overdrive processor installed; plenty
of space on my hard drives, and am using a quickcam camera. I am
running windows 3.1.

Please respnd with any guidance you may have on this.

Thank-you.

Eliot J. Deutsch