Re: CUSeeMe via SLIRP 1.0c/Winsock

Paul F. Sagasta (pauls@mozart.inet.co.th)
Sat, 03 Feb 1996 19:22:37 +0700

Has anyone had success with troubleshooting CUSeeME over SlIrP? Are there ISP
setup reasons why CUSeeMe wouldn't run over SlIrP (I only get as far as "No
response from server"). Any ideas?

Paul F. Sagasta

If you have something worthwhile to contribute to this list, please do. It
would be a pleasure if people wouldn't waste internet bandwidth and crowd up
this listserve with worthless replies...