Re: help needed

Scott deLahunta (sdela@ahk.nl)
Mon, 05 Feb 1996 08:45:42 +0100

Jeff -- if I assume correctly from the below message that you have a
firewall between you and the internet then check out Michael Sattler's homepage:

http://baby.indstate.edu:80/msattler/sci-tech/comp/CU-SeeMe/

He has a little section on firewalls... which suggest that they could be
your problem and suggests a possible fix, through your sysops.

good luck

Scott

Mich
At 10:33 PM 2/4/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi cuseeme guru's,
>
>I am a newcomer to this exiting world of on-line video stuff. I've downloaded
>the bits and installed then (correctly I guess). If I try to contact a site
>though, the system "hangs" for a few seconds and comes back with the message:
>"no response from ip.address". Any idea's?
>My config:
>PC, running WinNT 3.51
>CUSeeMe, version W0.84B7
>Netscape 2b6a as browser
>my PC -> microsoft RAS -> firewall -> internet
>
>thanks guys!
>
>Jef
>email: jef.stevens@eurocontrol.be

MY EMAIL ADDRESS HAS CHANGED TO:> sdela@ahk.nl