Re: Connectix QuickCam

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 12:20:06 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, Lewis Essary wrote:

> When will cu-seeme support Connectix QuickCam?

Greetings:
It already does!!! Just install QuickCAM as usual, then install CU-SeeMe
as usual. When you connect to your ISP, run CU-SeeMe and you should see your
QuickCAM (transmit) window appear! Also, when you start the latest Cornell
version of CU-SeeMe, you will see a dialog box reminding you that the QuickCAM
was detected and configured! As far as I know, the White Pine version does
the same thing (I haven't tried it, though)!!!

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
"http://www.apci.net/~derskine"