Re: My Transmit Pic...

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Tue, 06 Feb 1996 12:17:03 +1000

Gary...
This problem seems to be coming up so often it probably deserves a place
in the FAQ. This usually means that the local video window *IS* up, but
just so far off your desktop screen (like, too far to the right/bottom)
that you can't see it
Try RIGHT clicking on the taskbar's local video window entry and MOVING
it to a location on your screen where you can see it.

Regards, John