Re: New enhanced version.

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Tue, 06 Feb 1996 12:07:32 +1000

James...
First suggestion...
Dump the Trupet Winsock TCP/IP stack.
If you are running Windows 95 you no longer need it (and I am a
registered Trumpet license owner :( ) and use the Windows 95 TCP/IP
stack instead. If you are unsure about what to do in this regard,
check out www.windows95.com for lotz of helpful hints on W95
Inter-networking. Unless you are using the 32-bit version of Trumpet,
you will not be able to use any 32-bit client Internet software, such as
the 32-bit versions of Netscape or mIRC.
The native W95 TCP/IP winsock stack can support all of these.
Dynamic IP addreses do not figure into any of the equations. Dynamic
IP's are just fine.
Regards, John