Re:Device allready in use. Invalid Handle.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 05 Feb 1996 20:32:16 -0600

>Date: Mon, 05 Feb 1996 12:51:41 -0800
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Brad <bhaas@mci.newscorp.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Device allready in use. Invalid Handle.
>
>Device allready in use. Invalid Handle.
>
>What do these mean? Can someone help me out with this??

This probably means that some other program is using the driver, or that CU
bombed and didn't release the driver back to Windows.

>And also why is the help file so TOTALLY LAME and WORTHLESS???

Because the programmers are too busy trying to work on the program for
people like you and me.

>It basically tells you NOTHING. And that is very irritating. I
>understand that this is free software but cu-seeme is making
>themselves look bad by putting out CRAP. I wish they would get it
>together. They've been working on this for a long time now.
>
>Thanks, Brad...

You got a lot more than what you paid for. If you don't like it, there are
other video conferencing programs out on the market that you can PAY for,
and then you will have a right to complain.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/