Re: Timing Out

Brian Geraghty (briang@user1.channel1.com)
Mon, 5 Feb 1996 22:56:13 -0500

Bill -
Thanks for taking the time to reply about my timeout problem. I had
already 'played' with the settings a great deal to no avail BUT I did notice
something (I may be way off here but it seemed to make a difference).
Previous to donloading and running the White Pine version of CuSeeme I was
using the Cornell version. I think my error was in the fact that after
my cuseeme.ini file. This cuseeme.ini file seems to make a big difference in
the bahavior of the White Pine version (cuseem32.exe) Big DUH! Well I found
the cuseem32.ini file in the \windows directory and copied that to
cuseeme.ini. So far this has made a difference. I may time out but I am able
to connect to another reflector without rebooting. (This may have also
corrected the max send/receive settings as well as you suggested).
Well thanks again for your help.
~Brian

P.S. I am sending this CC to the list because it may help others as
well.