Re: Device allready in use. Invalid Handle.

marshall katz (marshall_katz@mchfmccm.navy.mil)
Tue, 06 Feb 96 07:22:57 EST

Brad,

As the professional I assume you are, you need to communicate like one and
change you choice of words. It annoys me to have someone call anothers' work
"Crap".

Please be advised, many fine folks have recognized the shortcomings of the
help files and instead of "Bitching", ASSISTED CORNELL by providing the
administrative relief they need to continue with the technical (programming)
side of the equation. This should list of references should help you (and
others):

Besides doing a Lycos search on "Cu-SeeMe" which will return
lots-o-links for you to follow, one of the archive paths is as follows:

http://www.indstate.edu/CU-SeeMe/devl_archives/

Also, check these out for a store house of information:

http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~streak/cuseeme.html Streak's CU-Seeme Info Page
http://www.wpine.com/cuseeme.html White Pines CU-SeeMe Info Page
http://coyote.csusm.edu/cwis/winworld/winworld.html CSUSM Windows World
http://www.indstate.edu/msattler/sci-tech/comp/CU-SeeMe/index.html Michael
Sattler's CU-SeeMe Desktop Videoconferencing
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/default.htm John Lauer's CU-SeeMe Event
Guide
http://www.umich.edu/~johnlaue/cuseeme/people.htm John Lauer's People Pages
http://geowww.geo.tcu.edu/faculty/busbey3.html Busbey's CUSM Friends