Re: I can see myself... but only in the Whitepine installation.

yang@urvax.urich.edu
Wed, 07 Feb 1996 01:08:54 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Sorry, I can't answer your questions. But deeply sympathize your feeling.
I am in the same situation. I installed QuickCam and CU-SeeMe on two
Quatra 660 AV. on Ethernet. I can see images from both. But I can't get
the sound transmit. I checked Control Panel/Sound/Voice In/Asymetrix
QuickCam, but the sound/voice is still not going thru. I see lots of
people are asking for help but haven't seen lots of answers. Sound
problem seems to me to be a common problem. Are ther already ready
answers and solutions to this problems?
Anybody can jump to help? Best regards.

Peter