Subject: sound or no sound?
Author: rzotsman@qtm.net at INTERNET
Date: 2/8/96 1:22 PM

everyone I've spoke to or read in these measages have said that they can not
get sound
with cuseeme. I've tried the new ver. ...I have a 486dx 4x100, 16meg ram, a
good sound card, a 28.8 sportster modem. I believe this program needs a lot
of woek or call it a
lemon. when I subscribed to this mess, I THOUGHT I'D SEE SOME ANSWERS TO THE
SOUND PROBLEM .I SEE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS POSTED, NO ANSWERS.about sound
that is. before I
unsubscribe to all this,I thought i'd ask all the good people out there,can
any of you get sound. if so , HOW? thanks!!