Re:Creative Video Spigot & Win 95, and other drivers

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 17:22:35 -0600

>Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 09:13:02 -0800
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Fred <fdeutsch@pacificnet.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Creative Video Spigot & Win 95
>
>I have a Video spigot but it dies under Win 95. I have heard that there
>are drivers that will work. Anyone know where I can get them?
>
>Thanks

I have the latest video spigot drivers on my web page. I also have the Pro
Movie Spectrum drivers, and the drivers for the ComputerEyes RT board. The
drivers for the ComputerEyes 1024 board can be found at:

ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/video/PC.Misc/

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/