Re:Cuseeme no video output

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 17:22:34 -0600

>Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 07:21:59 -0800
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: golfer2@ix.netcom.com (BILL WATSON )
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Cuseeme no video output
>
>I have lost my own video when I use Cuseeme..I can see others, and they
>can see me, but I have no video window. Can you help?

Ah, the old "close while minimized" bug got you. I bet you are using
Windows 95. The window is just off the desktop. click on the local video
window icon on the taskbar with the RIGHT mouse button. THen with the left
button click MOVE. then use the CURSOR keys to move the window UP and LEFT
until you see the wire-frame of it. Then press <ENTER>

To avoid this problem DO NOT exit cuseeme with the local video window
MINIMIZED. Thats why this happens.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe