Re: Mac 7200 connection issues

Terrence R. Redding (pba-cct@flinet.com)
Sat, 10 Feb 1996 19:50:39 -0500

John P. Siebert/JPS Design Gr. wrote:

> >but whenever I enter an address from the CUSeeMe reflector pages the
> >response is always 'No Reponse from <site number> ...'. Does this just
> >mean the site is down or is there something I am missing?
> >
> That usually means a site is down. However, I've found certain sites that
> seem to never be down which I use to check my own connection when I think
> connection is going bad.
>
> Try connecting to Suck-U-SeeMe at IP 204.62.130.124. Don't let the name
> scare you. They just have a sense of humor. This site is always up.

> JPS Design Group John P. Siebert
> 1300 Erieview Drive Madison, Ohio 44057-1522
> 216-428-6430 Fax: 216-428-9119
>
> E-mail: jpsdg@ncweb.com or jpsdg@apk.net or johns58602@aol.com
>
> "If you can say it, we can do it"
> Graphic Arts, Photocomposition, Multi-Media, Video
Okay, i have the connection and can see the list of participants
changing. Should I hook up my s-vedio camcorder and send vedio? I
don't see any images. My modem is running at 19200. Should i be seeing
vedio or hearing sound? All I have right now from the sucker site is
the list of lurkers an a black screen.

Cheers, Terry