Re: PPC CU

Terrence R. Redding (pba-cct@flinet.com)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 01:19:07 -0500

Jeff wrote:

> I have been unable to get the PPC version of CU to load on a Power mac
> 7200/90. The computer has 16 megs of RAM, system 7.5.2, and is using a
> Quickcam. When I try to load, I get an error message (-type 192).
>
> Any ideas what the problem might be?
>
> Thanks

Which version are you trying to load? I have the latest version for the
power PC on both my 6100/60av and my Performa 6220CD. Both seem to
work. I can see video and hear sound, though quality is poor, on both
machines. I use a GEO port on the 6100/60av and an internal 14.4 Global
village modem on the 6220CD.

It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I have the other
extensions on or off. Never had a lock up. Cheers, Terry

ps, try rebuilding your desktop.