Re: Connecting

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:14:50 +1000

Chris...
I don't think there is any "trick" to it, but in my experience you
have to wait a little while between disconnecting from one reflector and
attaching to another. I believe it can take (in some cases) up to a
minute before the disconnect "takes". I usually disconnect and then
watch my modem lights until the reception rate drops to zero.
Then try a another connect.

Regards, John