Re: Save Video Conference

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Wed, 14 Feb 1996 18:20:43 +1000

buldge...
An interesting question. I don't have an answer but suspect it would
probably take some hardware to capture and save the sessions to your
hard disk.

This question does beg another, though....in a multiparticpant broadcast
on public reflectors, who owns the "material", if anyone? Are there any
copyright issues involved with this? Is it at all similar to some other
kind of collaborative work, such a jointly authored book (albeit on a
different medium)? What/where are the "rights" to rebroadcast or use
the captured material, dialogue, and "acting" via the participants?

Just wondering....

John