From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Re: CU-SeeMe Reflectors
Date: Thursday, February 15, 1996 9:41AM

Julian Swinburn wrote:
> I'm trying to set up a site that gives an up to date as possible list of
> reflectors and wether they are responding. To do this I intend writing
> a program that will connect to the reflectors and report back.
> I would really apriciate it if somebody could help me out with the
following
> questions.
>
> 1) What is the protocol for connection?
> 2) What is the minimum conversation to connect to a reflector to see if
> it is working?
> 3) Does CU-SeeMe have a particular socket? and if so what is it?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Julian Swinburn EMail julian@mabelode.demon.co.uk

Greetings, all:
I LIKE THIS IDEA!!! Matter of fact, I'm forwarding your message to the
White
Pine people. Maybe, they can assist you folks!

WHITE PINE & CORNELL:
I hope you could help out this *potential* "CU-SeeMe online reflector
address-
book" site! The affect to the "CU" community would be *VERY* positive!!!

==]
]

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"