CU-SeeMe 0.83 b3 crashes

Joseph M. Izen (joe@utdallas.edu)
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 09:54:45 -0600

Marta,

Marta E. Fabris wrote:

> I want to use a Power Macintosh 7100/80AV running SLIP, with a QuickCam,
> CU-SeeMe 0.83 b3 and 28,8 modem. So far, the system crashes every time I
> tried to open the program.
.
.
.

I've had trouble with CU-SeeMe 0.83 b3 on my 7100AV/66. I have an ethernet
connection and was using a regular camcorder. I reported the problem, but
never solved it. My workaround was to go back to 0.83 b2 which runs fine.
THe changes for 0.83 b3 where mainly for people on PCI macs and other
platforms with problems.

Tim, I have macsbug on my system now. If the CU team is interested in
trouble shooting, I'm willing to put b3 back and send dumps if it crashes.

-Joe