Re:capturing frames

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 17 Feb 1996 12:48:03 -0600

>Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 11:57:20 -0500 (EST)
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: "John A. Lombardo" <LOMBARJA@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>
>Does anyone know how one could record any given cuseeme window,
>while it was active, either in movie format, or as a still
>be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

For Windows 3.1 I use a program called CLIPMATE to capture the individual
windows into BMP format. Go to Yahoo and do a search for it.

Another capture program for windows 3.1 can be found here:

ftp://192.149.1.51/anon/capture3.zip

I just upgraded(?) to Windows 95 and will be trying out several other
capture programs. One that I heard of is called SNAPSHOT and can be found
at this URL:

http://198.207.242.3/authors/gregko/snap32.htm

I also just got the newest freeware version of Eudora (1.5.4b) which has the
nice feature of allowing you to point to an URL in the body of a message and
double click to launch your favorite web browser. Get it at:

http://www.qualcomm.com/ProdTech/quest/win154.html

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe