Re: Winsocks and other stinky things

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 18:40:46 +1000

Thomas...
I offer this as a thought, not a solution. I am not familiar with
Quarterdeck's winsock protocol stack, but if it is -really- a Winsock
1.1 compliant stack then I don't see why you should be having a problem.
Perhaps Quarterdeck's increased speed is due to the stack cutting some
crucial corners somewhere? Have you asked Quarterdeck?

Regards, John