Re: Clicking and frame fluttering

john reeves (hangdog@thehub.com.au)
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 01:09:55 -0500

Brian Geraghty wrote:

> To All:
>
> I am using the most current beta/production copy of CuSeeme from
> White Pine and experiencing something quite weird. I can hear a clicking
> noise through my speakers whenever I am connected to a reflector.

yeah i have the same sound ..its not too bad & i guess its a an audio
frame marker of some sort...

the problem i have is that i dont get audio....when i try & turn it on
i get an illegal function call & down it goes..

i have win95 with a soundblasterawe32 card...i heard about some full
duplex drivers for this card....does anyone know anything about them ...

thanx
john

john reeves
HANGDOG HYPERMEDIA