Re: Dynamic ip addressing

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:13:44 -0500 (EST)

i assume youre talking about the problem of your machines IP not being
in the host file because the ip changes every time...
i dont have this problem but you may want to try this in your host file:

127.0.0.1 yourMACHINEnameHERE

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433