Subject: Is the Cornell Reflector Down? [PLEASE ANSWER!]
Author: tfstam01@service1.uky.edu at SMTPLINK-Fmso
Date: 2/21/96 12:07 PM

I have not been able to access the Cornell reflector (132.236.91.204) for
the past month! This same problem occurred last fall, when I could not
access
it for almost two months! Has the reflector been down all this time?
If not, does somebody deliberately break the connection between my
domain (128.163.XXX.XXX) and the Cornell reflector?

Please answer my question....somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks....Tim
(tfstam01@pop.uky.edu)

| Timothy Stamps |
| popmail: tfstam01@pop.uky.edu |