From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: New reflector site
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 1996 11:07AM

A new reflector is on line at the University of South Florida Industrial
and Management Systems Engineering Department. This reflector will have
24 hour live video from our Robotics and Automation Lab. The address is
131.247.16.254 .

Be sure to visit the site on Friday Feb. 23 when 4,500 students from
across Florida will tour our labs for Engineering Expo.

Thanks.

Russell G. Bly
Engineer, Industrial and Management Systems Engineering
University of South Florida.