Re: Has CU-SeeMe a kamikaze protocol??

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 17:12:13 -0500 (EST)

>From Brian O'Shea, a reflector developer at White Pine:

As far as port #'s

UDP:
7648 Normal video traffic, Unicast REF-REF
7651 MC-REF-REF

TCP:
7640 Telnet configuration port
7648 Connection/conference list on WP Reflectors (not Cornell)
7649 refmon

You shouldn't need to open the TCP 7640 or 7649 unless you want to allow
someone off site to configure the reflector.

Andrew J. Germaine Advantis
Technical Staff 1311 Mamaroneck Ave.
OpenNet Network 2nd Level Support Center White Plains, NY 10605
Internetworking & Multimedia Services 1-914-684-4433