Re: Has CU-SeeMe a kamikaze protocol??

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 09:14:55 +1000

The flaw in the argument below, is, of course, that no one is in a
position to dictate what "serious use" of the Internet is, nor should
they be, unless they are an ISP governing the use of their own site.

When someone starts paying for my ISP and phone bills they
tell me that my video conferencing use is "less serious" then your
web surfing.

Just my 2 cents.
John