[Mac] Possible CU-SeeMe/Eudora Light/MacOS Problem

Joseph M. Izen (joe@utdallas.edu)
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 08:11:46 -0600

Hi Folks,
Here's a heads up on a possible problem. I run Eudora Light and
CU-SeeMe continuously now on my Mac 7100AV Sys 7.5.1 and I've been getting
lots of crashes in Eudora, especially when typing an email (and as Murphy's
Law would have it, when I'm almost done typing a very long email). Does
anyone else have this problem? If so, I'd be interested in hearing from
you. If you are running Macsbug, after a crash please execute the windlist
command and send along the log. Also, has anyone ever seen CU-SeeMe and/or
Eudora (or other applications when these guys are running) seem to lose
track of which is the active window?

>Message 11/304 From Steve Dorner Feb 23, 96 04:29:11 am -0600
>Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 04:29:11 -0600
>To: joe@utdallas.edu (Joseph M Izen)
>Subject: Re: crash windlist and dump attached
>
>Well, I know why it crashed that time; CU-SeeMe's windows were in Eudora's
>window list. Not much Eudora can do about that; the window list is
>maintained by the OS, and if it's wrong, all hell is going to break loose.
>
>Maybe this one was a fluke. Please keep getting the window lists when it
>crashes.
>
>--
>#1006, QUALCOMM Incorporated

Tim, Brian,
I've been sending my Macsbug dumps logs to Steve Dorner since the crash
occurs when I'm in Eudora. Would you like to be copied too?

-Joe Izen