Re: Chat window

John Osborne (josborne@magna.com.au)
Sat, 24 Feb 1996 06:39:31 +1000

Stuart...

The filter button only stops *you* from seeing other people's
messages that you're not interested in. It is similar to the
/ignore function in most IRC programs.

Using IRC is a better "fit" than CUSEEME for what you want to do anyhow.
Then you and your friend can go into an IRC channel of your own
creation and privatise it so no one else can enter.

John