From: owner-CU-SEEME-L
To: CU-SEEME-L
Subject: Re: Has CU-SeeMe a kamikaze protocol??
Date: Friday, February 23, 1996 5:53PM

At 18:46 02/23/96 +1000, John Osborne wrote:
>Laurant...
>
>Hmmm...."think about it and be responsible" followed by "nothing
>personal". Sounds like the kind of parent that slaps his child and
>then says "this hurts me more than it does you".
>
>Here's 25 cents...please call someone else and give them your
>"impersonal" advice.
>
>P.S.
>nothing personal.

What i meant by nothing personal is that there were many people on the
thread, and my remarks were addressed to a few of them... that is, not you
personally. Also, I meant to say that people have to think about these
issues and be responsible. Again, a statement which i did not intend to be
directed at you personally.

Nevertheless, your post, if i remember it correctly, kind of implied that no
one had the right to tell you what would be a proper way to use the net, and
that if you had the bandwidth, why care about other people! Seeing your
reply, maybe i should have been personal.

Laurent.

PS: Still nothing personal though {;p