Re:HELP WITH WHITE PINE 2.0!

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 25 Feb 1996 22:13:04 -0600

>Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 21:20:22 +0100
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: ante.banozic@mailbox.swipnet.se (Stanko Banozic)
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: HELP WITH WHITE PINE 2.0!
>
>Hi!
>Can anybody help me with White Pine 2.0?
>I have :
>DX2-50,
>8M,Win95,
>SB16 and White Pine 2.0
>1. I get error message everytime I choose or click on the "audio" button.
> So I must restart the program.

Make sure that Win95 has your soundblaster listed under the control
panel/multimedia. Do any other audio applications work?

>2. What is going to happen after 31 March, or efter one mounth of useing?
> Does anybody know some serial nummer wich works forever!

That would be illegal, Stanky. The White Pines version is a commercial
product, and they deserve some money for it if you plan to continue using
it. If you're going to be cheap about it, just use the Cornell version.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/