Re: CUSeeMe Mac 0.83b3 remarks

Don Castella (dcastell@interaccess.com)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 11:08:17 -0600 (CST)

Laurent & All-
Cornell .84b7 and WP 1.0b3 support a lock for the Audio Push To Talk (PTT)
button. On version .84b7, click on the PTT button, then slide the mouse
pointer off the button. On version 1.0b3 from White Pine, click the Lurkers
button to its depressed state, click the PTT button, then hit the space bar
to lock the button down. I don't know if these are the correct, documented
methods, but they work for me. Another note: when sending speech on a slow
connection, leave the PTT button depressed a second or so after you stop
speaking.

I hopre this helps,

Don Castella
aka Don@Chicago