Re:Netscape and reflector sites

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 13:56:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 26 Feb 1996, Rich Hinz wrote:

> Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 08:40:14 -0800
> From: Rich Hinz <rich@ncn.com>
> To: CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
> Subject: Re:Netscape and reflector sites
>
> I too cannot connect from M. Sattler's page by clicking on the links. All I
> get is the text for the configuration file. However I can connect using a
> test page I wrote. This leads me to believe the problem is on his end. If
> anyone has used these links successfully, Please tell the secret. Also f
> you would like to try another page for this purpose ( It is not fancy at all
> and only has one IP link on it, mine) you are welcome to try.

works for me, did you remember to configure a viewer for the csm files
extension? make sure gocuseme or another launcher is configured as the
viewer and it should work fine.

netscape does not know what to do with a csm file unless you tell it, and
depending on what your unknown viewer is set to, you may get an error
message or it displayed as a text file

--
Jim W			My opinions are just that.
!!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!!! Be Proactive!!!