Re: Windows NT Version

Richard Collins (rcollins@mirror.det.mun.ca)
Mon, 26 Feb 1996 18:52:14 -0330

There is a reflector version that will run on win95 and NT available from
USCA (????). Because the reflector uses different modes of transport
then typical TCP/IP traffic there is no conflict. On our NT box we run
the reflector, WWW server, FTP server and Gopher server. We've even
tried successfully with the VDOlive server. No problem...