RE: Kill/ Deny Command

Scott Overholser (a-scotov@wspu.MICROSOFT.com)
Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:04:34 -0800

what?! cuseeme bears virtually no resemblence to a television or the
broadcast system that feeds the television. if you want to make
comparisons, the telephone system is a better one.

the operator of a reflector has every right in the world to remove a
troublemaker. it has nothing to do with freedom, rights or anything
folks have fought and died for.

scotto