Re: Porting CU-SEEME?

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@apci.net)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 09:11:48 -0800

Janne wrote:
> Is someone planing to port CU-SEEME to Unix? I would
> personally be interested about FreeBSD port. QuickCam
> support would be must too :-)
>
> And who is doing the windows version? When is the next
> version coming up and where to send comments/suggestions?

Greetings:
Humm-mm-mm... Let's see what I can pull out of thee 'ole "grab bag"...

1. An old shoe? Nope...!

2. Nasty old chewing gum...? Ee-ee-eeuh, no way!

3. "Stag" Maga... Oops! :o Sorry, not THAT one!

4. "QuickCam/PC Reverse Engineering"? Yup, here it is:
<http://www.crynwr.com/qcpc/>

Sorry for the delay. I haven't had time to clean my desk... ;)

Hope this helps,

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "mailto:derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "http://www.apci.net/~derskine"