Re: TV cards with cu-seeme?

Russell Bly (bly@eng.usf.edu)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 11:46:03 -0500 (EST)

I was using the TV500 with a ATI Video card with limited success. I had a
choice of transmitting decent video at 16 colors 640X480, with terrible
local video, or no transmit video with good receive video at 256 colors
at any resolution. The problem may have had more to do with the ATI video
card than the TV500.

I recently switched to a Connectix camera, and it was well worth it. I
find this camera convenient, and well suited for Cu-Seeme.