Re: Cancel of Open Heart Surgery broadcast....

U2 (U2@apple.com)
Thu, 29 Feb 96 16:52:41 -0500

>In addition, I hear talk of a PowerMacintosh Native Reflector. Anyone
>know where? I didn't see it on the ftp://cu-seeme.cornell.edu/pub/video/
>area.

Yes, I've got it and LOVE it. Sure there are some bugs but it is running
great right now. It took me all of 2 minutes to get it setup and running!
I KNOW that isn't possible on ANY other platform!

I have been testing it with some high bandwidth connections but only
between two or three machines. BTW this machine is also running my WWW
server [WebSTAR] and is my "play station." When the reflector is the
frontmost application, it rocks. In background, it works but not good
enough to use.

Ulan

Here is where I got it [excerpt from a recent e-mail message sent to this
group]