Re: The So-Called "Pornographic" Issue

Steve Laner (GWM@ionet.net)
Thu, 29 Feb 1996 14:36:55 -0600

RhS: Very well said. One would think that the general public would realize
these things. Unfortunately, they apparently have learned nothing from history.
After all, if you wish to take away a people's rights, you don't do it in one
fell-swoop, but rather a little bit at a time and let it snowball.

Steve
(God save us should Buchanan[sp?] win the election)