Re: ISDN instead of 28.8 baud for video conference question

Gregg Josephson (gregg@deltanet.com)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:55:51 -0800

Hi Ed,

I am running an ISDN line and haveing no problems.

The place to start is to make sure that ISDN is available in your area
without costing you an arm and a leg to get it installed. Call your Phone
Co. for this.

I am using an internal Diamond Netcommander ISDN card which performs
nicely, and affordable at around 220$ or so...

Gregg